You have your new ukulele, you know how to tune it, and now you can learn how to play your favorite songs by reading ukulele tablature or ‘tab’. The good news is that if you are familiar with guitar tab, then ukulele tab follows the same structure, so you won’t need to spend much time […]
When you can’t afford a Gibson, where do you turn? To Epiphone of course! Gibson’s more affordable – and equally respected – subsidiary Epiphone create more wallet-friendly versions of famous Gibson models, with very little compromise on quality. Today we’re checking out two variations of the iconic Les Paul, both from Epiphone – the and […]
An experienced guitarist may question why anybody would need a lesson on holding the guitar, although they probably don’t remember the first time they were handed one! The reason is that guitars and basses are often big, cumbersome instruments, especially for beginners, and the correct way to hold one may not always be apparent. But […]
To the untrained eye, acoustic guitars can look very similar – they are all made of wood, they all have a soundhole and they all have strings. However, on closer inspection, you will find many subtle and not-so-subtle differences among the most popular styles of acoustic guitar. As such, they all have different things to […]
Electric guitars are a bit like cars – they all do roughly the same job, but they look and perform completely differently depending on the brand and the model! This is why we have put together this article, to help you learn about some of the most iconic electric guitar styles on the market – […]
Whether you are writing a quiz, want to impress your friends, or just have an insatiable curiosity about guitar, a good fact always goes down very well. This is why we have compiled 12 of the most interesting facts from the world of guitar – the biggest, the smallest and the weirdest! #1 – The […]
reviewed by ACManiac
The GuitarFella Team
- Playing guitars for over 8 years.
- Worked as a manager in a local guitar shop for 5 years.
- In love with his SGS from the first day he bought it.
- Passionate about helping people find the right gear.
- Loves helping beginners get their feet wet with their first guitar.
- Worked as a solo performer for 6 years. Also considers himself a great singer and songwriter.
- Owns a small recording studio in NY.
- Would pick a Taylor over a Martin anyday (personal preference).
- Author of “Stop Wasting Your Time, Learn Guitar!”
- Graduated with a bachelor’s degree program in music management.
- Engaged with the music industry since she was 19 years old.
- Currently works as an event promoter in San Diego.
- Thinks that the music industry is far from reaching its potential.
- Loving mother of 3 kids. All of them play the guitar!
- A guru when it comes to modifying audio related electronic circuits.
- Strong believer that you are missing out on a lot of options if you do not have a good pedal board.
- Works as a guitar tutor in a music school.
- Constantly works on improving his grounding and shielding technique.
- Spends way too much on guitar amplifiers.
- Playing nylon-stringed instruments since the beginning of time.
- Born in USA, worked for more than 20 years as a local guitar teacher in Manchester (UK).
- Co-founder of a guitar luthier school in Manchester.
- Gigs for fun at his friend’s bar when he is bored.
- Certified guitar teacher at the American Guitar Academy