No matter what kind of artist you are or what genre of music you produce – metal, hip hop, jazz, classical, acoustic or many others – unless people are listening to you, you’re not doing it right. But that’s easier said than done. How do you build a solid fanbase? Fans that will download your […]
reviewed by ACManiac
If there are any two guitar effects that get confused for one another, it’s the vibrato and tremolo. For the most part, this confusion comes from the fact that these two effects are extremely similar. However, there is still one big difference that separates them. Today we are going to touch on this matter that […]
Vibratos are coming back in style with more and more people including them on their pedalboards. This has prompted numerous brands to revamp this old effect, and deliver a whole new line of pedals that introduce some variety. With that said, don’t mistake a tremolo from a vibrato. It’s quite easy to mix these two […]
The advent of guitar effects pedals has completely changed the way we perceive music, and that doesn’t only apply to rock or guitar related genres. Guitar effects pedals have had a profound influence on other types of music as well. With that said, there are some effects that have appeared early on, and thus became […]
If we assembled a random group of, let’s say 1000 guitar players in one venue, and asked for the show of hands for those who use, or have used a noise gate pedal, we would probably see 1/4 of them responds. Now, if we asked that group how many of them had bad experience with […]
In this day and age, there is a whole array of available guitar effects pedals out there. Some of them are more popular than others, but some are so obscure that you rarely even see them being used. It just so happens that some of these outcasts are the most useful tools a guitar player […]
The GuitarFella Team
- Playing guitars for over 8 years.
- Worked as a manager in a local guitar shop for 5 years.
- In love with his SGS from the first day he bought it.
- Passionate about helping people find the right gear.
- Loves helping beginners get their feet wet with their first guitar.
- Considers himself a great guitar teacher, and spends a lot of time improving his technique.
- Worked as a solo performer for 6 years. Also considers himself a great singer and songwriter.
- Owns a small recording studio in NY.
- Would pick a Taylor over a Martin anyday (personal preference).
- Co-founder of a private guitar lessons school.
- Author of “Stop Wasting Your Time, Learn Guitar!”
- Graduated with a bachelor’s degree program in music management.
- Engaged with the music industry since she was 19 years old.
- Currently works as an event promoter in San Diego.
- Thinks that the music industry is far from reaching its potential.
- Loving mother of 3 kids. All of them play the guitar!
- A guru when it comes to modifying audio related electronic circuits.
- Strong believer that you are missing out on a lot of options if you do not have a good pedal board.
- Works as a guitar tutor in a music school.
- Constantly works on improving his grounding and shielding technique.
- Spends way too much on guitar amplifiers.
- Playing nylon-stringed instruments since the beginning of time.
- Born in USA, worked for more than 20 years as a local guitar teacher in Manchester (UK).
- Co-founder of a guitar luthier school in Manchester.
- Gigs for fun at his friend’s bar when he is bored.
- Certified guitar teacher at the American Guitar Academy
- Maniac when it comes to keeping his guitar in good shape.