Electric guitars are a bit like cars – they all do roughly the same job, but they look and perform completely differently depending on the brand and the model! This is why we have put together this article, to help you learn about some of the most iconic electric guitar styles on the market – […]
Forget about Gibson (well, for now at least) – today we’re comparing two awesome Les Paul guitars made by Epiphone. The well-respected Gibson subsidiary Epiphone are famous for producing more affordable versions of Gibson’s iconic catalog, and rarely skimp on the quality or materials when building their guitars. In this comparison, we’re looking at two […]
When you first get into recording music, you have a generally good idea of what it takes to turn an idea into a proper track. However, as you learn and get more involved in this business, you’ll find out that things aren’t always that black and white. Today we are going to focus mainly on […]
It’s the battle of the mini acoustic in today’s comparison! We’re taking a look at two popular travel-friendly guitars from top-tier brands that – on the face of it – share a lot in common. In one corner there’s Taylor’s and in the other sits Martin’s . Taylor and Martin are the undisputed heavyweight champions […]
In this day and age, technology has advance well enough for small, home recording studios to become a reality. So much so that most amateur producers are dedicating a room in their house for this specific purpose. However, a majority of people who undertake this task are focused mostly on the tech side of the […]
Today we’re looking at two excellent acoustic guitars that are legends in the affordable market – the and the . Showing off qualities you’d usually expect in a much higher price range, it’s no wonder that both guitars are pushing for top spot in our chart on the best beginner acoustics. However, with an affordable […]
reviewed by ACManiac
The GuitarFella Team
- Playing guitars for over 8 years.
- Worked as a manager in a local guitar shop for 5 years.
- In love with his SGS from the first day he bought it.
- Passionate about helping people find the right gear.
- Loves helping beginners get their feet wet with their first guitar.
- Worked as a solo performer for 6 years. Also considers himself a great singer and songwriter.
- Owns a small recording studio in NY.
- Would pick a Taylor over a Martin anyday (personal preference).
- Author of “Stop Wasting Your Time, Learn Guitar!”
- Graduated with a bachelor’s degree program in music management.
- Engaged with the music industry since she was 19 years old.
- Currently works as an event promoter in San Diego.
- Thinks that the music industry is far from reaching its potential.
- Loving mother of 3 kids. All of them play the guitar!
- A guru when it comes to modifying audio related electronic circuits.
- Strong believer that you are missing out on a lot of options if you do not have a good pedal board.
- Works as a guitar tutor in a music school.
- Constantly works on improving his grounding and shielding technique.
- Spends way too much on guitar amplifiers.
- Playing nylon-stringed instruments since the beginning of time.
- Born in USA, worked for more than 20 years as a local guitar teacher in Manchester (UK).
- Co-founder of a guitar luthier school in Manchester.
- Gigs for fun at his friend’s bar when he is bored.
- Certified guitar teacher at the American Guitar Academy