The million dollar question that every beginner starts asking as soon as he puts his hands on his first guitar. Before I go into details, let me give you the short answer: “You’ll never stop learning!”. Satisfied? Thought so. Do not get me wrong on this one, I am not trying to discourage you, on […]
How are the lessons going to be structured? We will be using articles and simple pictures. While everything is moving towards video conent, we still believe that a lot can be achieved by just reading and practicing. Let us put it this way: Do you think Jimmy Hendrix started his legendary quest by watching videos? […]
There is too much misinformation about acoustic and acoustic-electric guitars. If you want to find out what makes them different from each other and in which aspects they are identical, check out our video. As always, once you are done watching you can see some of the best picks that we have prepared for you. […]
Going after your first electric guitar is a simple process once you are familiar with all of the basics. We’ve made this video for the complete beginners who always had a crush on Jimmy Page but never got into more detailed stuff. Jared will introduce you to everything you need to know before you go […]
The GuitarFella Team
- Playing guitars for over 8 years.
- Worked as a manager in a local guitar shop for 5 years.
- In love with his SGS from the first day he bought it.
- Passionate about helping people find the right gear.
- Loves helping beginners get their feet wet with their first guitar.
- Worked as a solo performer for 6 years. Also considers himself a great singer and songwriter.
- Owns a small recording studio in NY.
- Would pick a Taylor over a Martin anyday (personal preference).
- Author of “Stop Wasting Your Time, Learn Guitar!”
- Graduated with a bachelor’s degree program in music management.
- Engaged with the music industry since she was 19 years old.
- Currently works as an event promoter in San Diego.
- Thinks that the music industry is far from reaching its potential.
- Loving mother of 3 kids. All of them play the guitar!
- A guru when it comes to modifying audio related electronic circuits.
- Strong believer that you are missing out on a lot of options if you do not have a good pedal board.
- Works as a guitar tutor in a music school.
- Constantly works on improving his grounding and shielding technique.
- Spends way too much on guitar amplifiers.
- Playing nylon-stringed instruments since the beginning of time.
- Born in USA, worked for more than 20 years as a local guitar teacher in Manchester (UK).
- Co-founder of a guitar luthier school in Manchester.
- Gigs for fun at his friend’s bar when he is bored.
- Certified guitar teacher at the American Guitar Academy